TXI Partners with Redox to Help Health Tech
CHICAGO, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TXIproduct strategy and innovation firm, today announces its partnership with ORP, the leader in accelerating healthcare data interoperability, to build and scale digital products from startups to enterprise-scale healthcare technology companies. Ultimately, the partnership will help accelerate care outcomes for providers and patients.
The partnership comes at a critical time as health systems grapple with staffing challenges, budget pressures and a continued shift to virtual and hybrid models. Patients and providers are also increasingly looking to leverage data to better inform care plans. Together, these pressures increase the need for data-driven remote care models like mHealth (mobile health), RTM (remote therapy monitoring) and RPM (remote patient monitoring) solutions.
“Health technology companies are at a critical crossroads. It is crucial that they are able to provide access to data in a way that will enable more informed care for providers and patients,” said Kayln Gigot, Acting Chief Customer Officer of Redox. “TXI is the perfect partner for our customers because they bring the expertise and experience our customers need to create digital products that stick.”
TXI’s pragmatic approach to product innovation provides the following benefits to Redox customers:
- New market opportunities and features: TXI’s extensive user research, technology audits, and user experience review capabilities help evaluate existing and new product features, while identifying early-stage product opportunities.
- Speed to market: TXI helps companies move faster from proof of concept to MVP release, while helping navigate clinical trial studies and pilot phases of product development.
- Increased adoption and growth: TXI’s focus on customer development drives product roadmaps with proven commercial viability and ensures products deliver value to users and revenue to businesses.
Redox’s healthcare technology platform offers the following benefits to TXI’s healthcare customers:
- Accelerate patient outcomes with data: Providers and patients can leverage data from over 350 digital health products to improve and accelerate care outcomes.
- Extended connectivity: Providers and payers can dial any data or service quickly, making it easier and faster to connect health data between health systems.
- Instant scalability and deployment: More than 30,000 healthcare organizations across the United States have at least one Redox-powered application, providing significant scaling opportunities for integrated patient solutions.
- Composable experiences: Redox’s single, easy-to-use API enables health technology builders, providers and payers to create any patient, member or provider experience they can think of – while reducing the time-consuming technical work.
“Health care continues to experience a massive paradigm shift. Organizations that will succeed in this new environment are those that can focus on patients and their digital experiences, while leveraging their care data to drive better outcomes,” said Mark Rickmeier, CEO of TXI. “By partnering with Redox, TXI can bring solutions to market even faster with the greatest coverage of hospital networks, payers and providers.”
TXI has an award-winning track record helping health technology companies create digital products that improve people’s lives. His work with Theragen to create a companion app for its spinal fusion device has won a 2022 Fast Company Innovation by Design honor award. TXI also works with Renalis Health, Respond to physiotherapya publicly traded Fortune 100 biopharmaceutical companyand more to drive uptake and adoption of digital health products.
To learn more about TXI, visit www.txidigital.com.
To learn more about Redox, visit www.redoxengine.com.
TXI is a product innovation company that delivers engaging experiences and personalized software. Across healthcare, retail, manufacturing and education, TXI partners with clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies to fuel growth by providing users with the digital products that they want to use. We combine product, design and engineering across web, mobile, IoT and data in an integrated approach that is critical to our partners’ success. To learn more about TXI, visit www.txidigital.com.
TXI Media Contact: Jack McHugh, [email protected]
Payers, providers, digital health companies and other healthcare entities use Redox to produce differentiated experiences for patients and clinicians. Connecting to over 30,000 healthcare organizations, Redox delivers a composable software experience across the healthcare ecosystem. With our unique API, product teams are empowered to create anything they can imagine. Redox is accelerating innovations that make health data more useful than ever.
Redox RP contact: Miona Short, [email protected]