Global Home Healthcare Technology Innovations and Growth Opportunities Report 2022: Focus on Portable, Safe and Easy-to-Use Ventilators, EKGs and Dialysis and Infusion Machines – ResearchAndMarkets.com | Nation/World
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 27, 2022–
The Home Healthcare Technology Innovations and Growth Opportunities report has been added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
This GO-TE (Growth Opportunity-Technology) study highlights innovation in home healthcare technologies, including home care ventilators, home dialysis machines, home electrocardiograms and devices home infusion.
The market scope of this GO-TE study is global. It studies some of the breakthrough innovators in this field and their levels of technological readiness.
Hospitals have been the mainstay of patient care delivery, including diagnostic services and therapeutic interventions. However, as a limited number of healthcare professionals care for multiple patients, caregivers are unable to devote enough time to each patient to understand their needs and effectively monitor their response to the treatment given to them. which has an impact on health outcomes. In addition, hospital care exposes patients to HAIs that can impact their well-being and cause an increased mortality rate.
These limitations have necessitated the demand for home health care that provides greater convenience for patients, improves their health outcomes, and reduces health care costs for providers.
Generally, home health care involves medical care provided by physicians and other qualified health care professionals to patients outside of the traditional health care environment (including hospitals) in the comfort of their home.
While home health care provides patients with diagnostic and treatment services at the hospital level, primarily to address critical pain points such as reducing the incidence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), decreasing avoidable readmissions to the hospital and the effective management of patients, the model attracts health care providers.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- The Strategic Imperative: Factors Putting Pressure on Growth
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Home Healthcare Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Research Methodology
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Nosocomial infections, hospital readmissions and lack of personalized care are major challenges for hospital care
- Home healthcare: facilitating the convenience and efficiency of care delivery for patients
- Home health care prevents nosocomial infections in patients
- Home health care decreases hospital readmissions and increases hospital capacity
- Emergence of home care as a promising substitute for hospital care
- Business Growth Drivers for Home Healthcare
- Constraints to Business Growth for Home Health Care
- Technology Growth Drivers for Home Healthcare
- Technology Growth Constraints for Home Healthcare
- Technology Segmentation for Home Care Devices
- Search scope
3. Home care ventilators
- Homecare ventilators facilitate effective respiratory support through multiple ventilation modes
- Automated breath triggering, demand ventilation, safety and low maintenance costs are the advantages offered by home care ventilators
- Major medical device companies are actively involved in the development of home care ventilators
- Universities are vigorously focusing on the development of home care ventilators
4. Home ECG devices
- Home ECG Devices Facilitate Quick and Comprehensive Cardiac Monitoring
- Home ECG devices enable accurate diagnosis, electronic medical record integration and cloud-based data access
- Startups around the world are developing home ECG devices
- Home ECG device companies are actively receiving approvals from regulatory bodies around the world
5. Home dialysis machines
- Home dialysis machines provide more convenience and flexibility for patients
- Treatment monitoring, frequent therapy, on-demand dialysate and automatic disinfection are the main advantages of home dialysis machines
- Startups drive innovation in home dialysis machines
- The United States has a good concentration of start-ups and universities developing home dialysis machines
6. Home infusion devices
- Home infusion devices facilitate home administration of a wide range of therapies
- Intuitive user design, multi-therapy infusion modes, increased workflow efficiency and reduced alarm fatigue are the benefits offered by home infusion devices
- Developing home infusion devices that deliver IV therapies is an area of focus for major medical device companies
- Startups and universities focus on developing home infusion devices that deliver IV and subcutaneous therapies
7. Assessment of industry trends
- Important Parameters for Home Care Devices
- Assessing the impact of home mechanical ventilation through homecare ventilators on patients
- Evaluation of the impact of cardiac monitoring using home ECG devices on patients
- Assessing the impact of home dialysis using home dialysis machines on patients
- Assessing the impact of therapeutic infusion through home infusion devices on patients
- US records highest adoption of home healthcare
- NIH Funding Analysis for Home Care Devices
- Assessment of Private Financing for the Home Health Care Industry
- Strategic industry partnerships for product development and improving patient access to home care devices
- Collaborative business model to reduce pressure on hospitals and improve quality of care delivery
8. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: Using AI-based systems to detect ventilator-associated pneumonia in home care ventilators
- Growth Opportunity 2: Remote monitoring and automation of infusion therapies
- Growth Opportunity 3: Development of water-efficient home hemodialysis machines
9. Next steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3z5xr2
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220927005774/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For the United States and Canada, call toll-free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH TECHNOLOGY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 09/27/2022 08:44 / DISK: 09/27/2022 08:44
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.