Council III, Health Technology, Walmart, Bentonville
Walmart Inc. is recruiting for a role of Counsel III – Healthcare Technology & Data, Digital Citizenship who will provide legal support and advice on behalf of Walmart Digital Citizenship in areas impacting pharmacy, optics, healthcare clinics , insurance services, healthcare compliance and Walmart information security domains.
Detailed job description:
In this role, you will be responsible for advising on legal issues surrounding the use of healthcare technology and highly sensitive data in insurance brokerage, business associates, fintech, information technology, hardware, software, SaaS, telecommunications, market data, outsourcing and other supplier contracts. You will also provide advice on various projects and initiatives. These projects and initiatives may include, but are not limited to, brokerage, sales, marketing, clinical services, digital, and outsourcing of healthcare services offered by or through Walmart Inc. You will interpret legislative requirements and regulations and provide related legal advice and counsel to Walmart. Inc. business and compliance staff. Finally, you will advise Walmart Inc. on the development of new products, services and vendor relationships that support the growth of Walmart’s healthcare service offerings.
You will have an impact:
- Support and provide associates with an informed understanding of various legal issues, obligations and legal risks that will enable Walmart to make informed decisions that mitigate legal risk.
- Review and advise on project, patient outreach and marketing campaigns, as well as drafting agreements and overseeing required state filings.
- Identify the need for and lead the training of Walmart Inc. associates in various support roles related to Walmart’s healthcare services.
- Engage, direct and supervise outside counsel.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and foster relationships as business partners within a large, complex and rapidly changing business organization.
- Quickly and accurately understand the business goals and objectives of the entire company and its relevant subdivisions.
You’ll knock us down if:
- You have expertise in the field of legal issues related to health law.
- You have experience in advising clients on compliance with HIPAA, CMS requirements for Medicare Part B plans, GLBA, CAN-SPAM, TCPA, CCPA, telehealth, and state insurance administration and marketing laws.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to generate consensus.
- You are organized, disciplined and able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- You have high standards and are a strategic thinker.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. The full job description may be made available as part of the hiring process.
Advantages and Benefits:
Beyond competitive compensation, you can receive incentive rewards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are better equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. It means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all.
Who are we ?
Walmart and your work could help more than 275 million customers around the world live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find that we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable putting your all into work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s toughest challenges meet a more enjoyable way of life. Our mission extends far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll find out why we’re a global leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability and community engagement. From day one, you will be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Application submission information:
Click here – Counsel III, Health Technologies